The chances of sustaining some kind of injury during a car accident are high. Depending on the circumstances, you may walk away from your experience with minor wounds like bruises or scrapes. More severe injuries like broken bones are easy to identify and require professional medical treatment.
However, there are other kinds of injuries that are just as serious as broken bones but are not easily identified. Standard car accident injuries like Whiplash can go undetected for several weeks or months, which is why it’s important to have an Atlanta Orthopedic Doctor examine your condition immediately following a collision.
Car Accident Injury Treatment
If you injure any part of your musculoskeletal system, you should seek treatment from an Orthopedist and ask for a referral to receive physical therapy. Some of the reasons why car accident victims request physical therapy as a part of their overall treatment plan are because:
- Physical therapists are excellent at alleviating muscle, joint, ligament, and tendon pain
- It helps patients avoid having to rely on medications that contain adverse side effects
- Physical therapy helps support recovery by improving function and mobility
- It helps car accident victims avoid chronic conditions later in life
- Patients are able to avoid invasive treatment procedures
- If a car accident victim does require surgery, physical therapy is fantastic for supporting post-op recovery
Comprehensive Treatment For Car Accident Victims
At AICA Orthopedics, we provide comprehensive treatment that allows car accident victims to receive everything they need in one set location. Our Orthopedic Clinic has a variety of imaging devices on site that are used to help diagnose injuries and develop personalized treatment plans.
We also have a multidisciplinary team of medical specialists that work together to provide treatment from various angles. AICA Orthopedics can connect patients with Chiropractors, physical therapists, radiologists, and other practitioners – giving each person exactly what they need without having to travel to multiple offices.
Contact AICA Orthopedics For Car Accident Injury Treatment
The physical therapists at AICA Orthopedics specializes in treating a variety of common car accident injuries and work closely with our Orthopedists to help relieve your symptoms. Call today to schedule your physical therapy session in Atlanta: (404) 855-2141.