If your body and car go head to head, there are some areas where your body wins. Sometimes, your body doesn’t win and you may have to visit with one of our Atlanta orthopedic doctors. Check out these amazing stats:
- Car: The average Car has 30,000 parts.
- Body: The average body has 37.2 trillion cells (parts).
- Car: Your car spends 52 hours a year stuck in Atlanta traffic.
- Body: You spend 52 hours a year stuck in traffic in Atlanta, but if you are an average car owner, you’ll only have your car for about six years, so your body has your car beat!
- Car: The vehicle with the highest recorded mileage covered 2,850,000 miles.
- Body: The human body with the highest mileage covered was an astronaut who traveled 337,428,000 miles – no contest!
- Car: 95% of a car’s lifetime is spent parked.
- Body: Your body only spends 33% of its lifetime “parked” while sleeping – more time awake and active doing the things you love equals a win for your body.
- Car: The average engine overhaul of a car costs $4,000.
- Body: The average heart surgery, which is a major overhaul of your body, is well over 100,000. Your body is priceless!
Take care of your body as well as you take care of your car. You can keep your body running well with regular checkups and adjustments from a chiropractor, Atlanta. Contact AICA Orthopedics or call (404) 855-2141 today to schedule your consultation.